With over 25 years experience and provide images imaginative and versatile hand drawn illustrations for a wide variety of clients including book publishers, magazines, Design & Print agencies, multimedia, computer games companies and academic establishments across Britain and Europe.
I have quick and flexible drawing style can tailor my work to suit individual client needs.
My fees are flexible according to the budgets your companies can afford.
My skills include drawing characters, animals, portraits, landscapes, illustrated maps and fantasy scenes.
- Publishing and editorial (books, magazines, newspapers)
- Advertising (press ads, posters, storyboards, etc)
- Media companies
- Merchandising (greeting cards, calendars, etc)
- Corporate work (annual reports, letterheads and business cards, etc)
- Multimedia (video games, websites, animation)
Clients include Hodder and Stoughton, Richmond English, Longman Books, Pardoe Blacker Publishing, Oxford University Press, Letts and Lonsdale.
I’ve also illustrated posters for several advertising agencies including Bartle Boggle Hegarty, Newton and Godin and Sales Machine.